May 3, 2015

Rewind & Review #37

Rewind & Review

I HAVE SURVIVED. *ahem* Well, I still have finals week ahead of me, but I survived the week before, which seems much worse to me. There are projects due and speeches to give. Five tests spread out over 4 days? Piece of cake. I'm more worried about getting everything packed and cleaned and getting my room back to the standard arrangement in time. Not sure how I'm going to have time to pack everything. I'm already out of boxes and storage containers, and I don't think I'll be able to get any more until my mom gets into town on Tuesday night. I check out with my RA on Thursday night. By Friday evening, I'll be home! 
P.S. There's a book haul video at the end of this post! If you're interested in knowing how weird I get when I'm sleep-deprived, have fun watching.

Books I Received for Review
The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson (via BookLook Bloggers)
A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery (Thanks to The Novl! [Little, Brown's publicity team.])

Books I Traded for/was Gifted/Won
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman (from a trade)
One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington (traded with Maura)
Taste Test by Kelly Fiore (gifted by Lindsay!)
The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes (traded with Kelly)

Books I Bought
Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman
My True Love Gave to Me by various authors
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Venom by Fiona Paul

Books I Read
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca (DNF)
Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed (4 stars)
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Kissing in America by Margo Rabb
Never Too Late by A. Destiny and Rhonda Helms (2.5 stars)
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (3 stars)
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows (4 stars)
Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer (DNF)
Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 4/20-4/25)
   (From 4/26-5/2)
Upcoming Blog Posts in the Next Few Weeks (subject to change)
  • Review: Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos
  • TTT: Books I Will Probably Never Read
  • Review: Love, Lucas by Chantele Sedgwick
  • Random Friday: OTPs
  • Review: A Matter of Heart by Amy Fellner Dominy
  • So You Like... #13
  • TTT: Author Bucket List
  • Your Majesty
  • Review: Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
  • Review: Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen
  • Review: Scarlett Undercover by Jennifer Latham
  • Sixteen More 2016 Reads
  • Random Friday: End of School Year
  • Review: Immaculate by Katelyn Detweiler
  • Rewind to 2014: Books That Got Me Through Life
  • DNF Review: The Cage by Megan Shepherd
  • TTT: Books in My Travel Bag
  • So You Like... #14
  • Random Friday: Summer 2015 Reads
  • Review: Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...