July 6, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag

I've seen this tag floating around the blogger world, and when Emily at Forever Literary tagged whoever wanted to participate, I jumped at the chance. I'm also doing a lot of the categories Willa did in her post when she tagged Emily.



WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER 
(a book/series you were pretty sure you loved but then wanted to break up with)

821152
This was such a fun series, but it went downhill with its drama and repetitiveness.


THE BEST DAY
(a book that makes you feel nostalgic)


852470
One of the first YA titles I read, and I always get a warm, fuzzy feeling when I reread it.

LOVE STORY
(a book with forbidden love)


18667862
One of the few forbidden love stories I enjoy!


I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE
(a book with a villain you couldn't help but love)

16068780
Couldn't stand this book but I actually kind of liked the Duchess of the Lake.

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED
(a book with a character who goes through extensive development)

23341894
I loved Sam and she grows so much through the course of Every Last Word.

WONDERLAND
(my favorite fictional world)

17399160
Sara's worldbuilding is epic, and I can't wait to learn more about the different kingdoms in Ice Like Fire.

TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE
(my favorite retelling)

18798983

INNOCENT
(a book someone ruined the ending for)

8306857
I'm pretty good at avoiding spoilers, but when I tweeted that I was reading Divergent, someone who didn't even follow me replied to my tweet and told me everyone who died at the end.


YOU BELONG WITH ME
(my most anticipated book release)

24849026
I thought long and hard about this one. There are so many books releasing in the next few months that I'm dying for, but I would kill a bear for the final book in The Naturals trilogy. (Side note: why does it have to be the last book???)
Edit: A couple days ago, I found out there will be a fourth book in the series. Yay!


FOREVER AND ALWAYS
(my favorite book couple)

22429350
I love, love, love Paige and Max.

BEGIN AGAIN
(a book that deserves a second chance)




21570318 15673520
I don't think I was really in the mood for Crimson Bound when I read it so I'd like to pick it up again.
And Sekret was interesting, but I kept getting bored so it deserves a second chance, too.

LAST KISS
(a series you're not ready to let go of, even though it's ended)

13518112
Whyyyyy did the At Somerton trilogy have to end? (And with only an ebook for the last book, too.)

CLEAN
(a series you're glad is over)

7736182
This series wasn't nearly as good as Percy Jackson and the Olympians. It lost Percy's humor, it grew too dark, there were too many random gods and goddesses, and there were too many narrators.

ENCHANTED
(a book you found by chance that you ended up loving)



16074514
I wasn't entirely sure how to define this category, so I went with a book that I read early on in my life as a blogger. I didn't find it in any publisher's category or see any hype for it or have a friend or fellow blogger tell me I had to read it.

COME BACK... BE HERE
(a book I will never lend out)

20613470
This 562-page beauty is signed and personalized so no way am I letting it out of my sight for long. The only way I'll loan it out is if it's going to my roommate or a friend who will only read it in my room/house.

TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR
(a book that made me cry a lot)



11071466
I actually cried harder rereading this one than the first time around.

SHAKE IT OFF
(a book I love so much that I just shake off the haters)

23522312
I think this may be Jennifer's lowest-rated book, but I love it, so...



BLANK SPACE
(my favorite autographed book)




Oh, man, I love all my autographed books, but I'm gonna have to go with...

18336965
All because of Jasmine's personalization. She's possibly one of the best authors I've ever met.

So now that I'm done, I tag whoever wants to do this book tag! Let me know if you do it because I'd love to see what your answers are.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did this tag, and I agree with a lot of your answers, especially I'D TELL YOU I LOVE YOU. I read that book in seventh grade. *sniff*

    Other reactions: I'm so jealous you got to meet Jasmine Warga! I love her book so much. Also, I didn't even know the third book in THE NATURALS series had a title and cover! *immediately adds to Goodreads to-read list* And YES to that fourth Naturals book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...