December 12, 2015

Christmas Break Reading

So, as of writing this, I'm still in the midst of the week before finals (a.k.a. the actually crazy week; finals week isn't so bad). But by the time y'all are reading this post, my Christmas break has officially started. These are the books I'm hoping to read over the next month.

The Dream Thieves and Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
I read The Raven Boys two weeks ago and I NEED the rest of the series.

16081588
Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
I really wanted to read a ton of Christmas-y YA books this holiday season, but my local library only has this one sadly. 

ALL THE HISTORICAL FICTION
Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith
Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
Da Vinci's Tiger by L.M. Elliott
Marie, Dancing by Carolyn Meyer
Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown

THE ONE DECEMBER RELEASE I'VE PREORDERED
See How They Run by Ally Carter

ARCS/E-GALLEYS
The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig (reread so I can write my review)
The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry (for SST)
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
Double Down by Gwenda Bond (Doesn't release til May but you'd better believe I'm not gonna wait to read my ARC of this baby)

And then all the other random books I'd like to get read so my TBR list will be shorter.
Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie
In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
The Lightning Queen by Laura Resau
Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

So that's all of them! I have no idea if I'll get to all of these (because I haven't included any rereads or what I'll get for Christmas). Or maybe I'll read all of these and more! I'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...