December 25, 2015

Random Friday: Favorite Christmas Movies


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following: 
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
Merry Christmas, everyone!


I'm so excited to talk about my favorite Christmas movies because my mom and I love Christmas movies. My mom likes Miracle on 34th Street, White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, and The Santa Clause. My favorites are...


1. The Polar Express
I know a lot of people don't like this one but I DO AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. Ahem.




2. The Santa Clause


3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
I think this is my favorite of all the old Claymation classics. Burl Ives's "Holly Jolly Christmas" is my jam, y'all.


4. A Charlie Brown Christmas
One of the movies of my childhood. And, in case you were wondering, I have been known to do the dance (see the little girls in purple in the gif above) at Christmastime.


So, as you can tell, I really love the Christmas season - between the music, the movies, and the baking.


2 comments:

  1. The Polar Express! My Mom and I watch it together every Christmas! Love it! Love all the movies mentioned in this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a (few days late) Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...