December 13, 2015

Rewind & Review #51


I hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving! My break went by too fast, but I'm home again now, and for a whole month. The last two weeks were absolutely insane - I had so much due the last week of classes and then I had finals (including my giant final portfolio for creative writing) and packing.

Books I Received for Review
Dig Too Deep by Amy Allgeyer (from AW Teen via NetGalley)
Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira (from Spencer Hill Press via NetGalley)
Double Down by Gwenda Bond (via Read Between the Lynes)
Front Lines by Michael Grant (via HarperCollins)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Need by Joelle Charbonneau (from my momma)
Gone Too Far by Natalie D. Richards
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (both from my Secret Santa, Monica)

Books I Read
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (3 stars)
The Heir by Kiera Cass (reread)
A World Away by Nancy Grossman (3.5 stars)
The Teashop Girls by Laura Schaefer (2.5 stars)
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (3.5 stars)
The Wig in the Window by Kristin Kittscher (4 stars)
My True Love Gave to Me by various authors (reread)
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (4 stars)
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough (reread)
Pivot Point by Kasie West (reread)
Dark Tide by Jennifer Donnelly (3 stars)
The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy (3 stars)
Up to This Pointe by Jennifer Longo
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga (reread)
Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 11/23-11/28)
   (From 11/29-12/5)
  • TTT: Favorite Reads in 2015
  • Christmas Playlists
  • Random Friday: My Room
  • So You Like... #21
  • All the Christmas Retellings
  • From the Bookshelf to the Kitchen: Peppermint Chocolate Mug Cake
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Dear Santa, Bring These Books Please!
  • Merry Christmas to the Book Characters: It's a Trilogy
  • Random Friday: Favorite Christmas Movies
  • 2015 End-of-the-Year Survey: the Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...