December 27, 2015

Rewind & Review #52


I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas! I've been relaxing a lot, and it's been so wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends again in a few weeks, but I am not ready for classes or winter weather.

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Double Down by Gwenda Bond (via Switch Press on Twitter)
A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro (via Brittany and Emily Henry's giveaway on Twitter)
Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown (via trade)
Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay (from my parents)
Don't Fail Me Now by Una LaMarche (from my grandparents)
The Grass Is Always Greener by Jen Calonita
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty (from my aunt and uncle)

Books I Bought
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
See How They Run by Ally Carter

Books I Read
The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (3 stars)
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater (3 stars)
Need by Joelle Charbonneau (3.5 stars)
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
Front Lines by Michael Grant
See How They Run by Ally Carter (4 stars)
Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas (reread)
Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom (4 stars)
Heist Society by Ally Carter (reread)
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter (reread)
The Pirate's Code by Heidi Schulz (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 12/14-12/19)
   (From 12/20-12/26)
  • 2015 End-of-the-Year Survey: Blogging and Looking Ahead
  • TTT: Most Anticipated Releases in 2016 Part 1
  • What I've Read and Loved Recently
  • Looking Back on My Fifteen 2015 Reads
  • Rewind to 2015: Best Debut Authors
  • SST: The Possibility of Now Excerpt
  • Rewind to 2015: Reading Stats
  • Rewind to 2015: Books I Acquired
  • Rewind to 2015: Favorite Blog Posts
  • Rewind to 2015: What I Binged
  • Rewind to 2015: Books That Got Me Through Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...