January 29, 2016

Random Friday: Book Cover Colors


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following: 
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
The problem with planning these posts months in advance? I kind of forget why I choose some of the topics...like this one. So when I went to write up this post, I played it by ear and decided to pull books from my shelf for the colors of the rainbow plus two more.









So there's sixteen books with colorful covers!


1 comment:

  1. I love those book cover rainbows ;) You picked some really beautiful books here. I think my favorite cover out of all of these is the one for Cruel Beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...