January 9, 2016

Rewind to 2015: Books That Got Me Through Life

Well, this is the final Rewind to 2015 post. I hope you've enjoyed them! This one is all about the books that me through the rough patches in 2015, or they're ones I enjoyed so much that the rest of the world didn't matter for a few hours.


23341894
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
This book meant so much to me because I felt Sam's struggles so deeply and I was going through a bit of a rough time when I read it.

22718682
Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu
I read this one right after spring break when I'd had to go back to school after having a wonderful week at home.

18798983
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
I was completely sucked into Renee's debut over Memorial Day weekend.

23110163
Fallout by Gwenda Bond
I read this one in the midst of our move to Virginia. Thank goodness for Lois Lane.

22429350
Rereading The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
When I read The Start of Me and You in the fall of 2014, it was so important to me and Emery's sophomore novel continued to hold a special place in my heart and got me through 2015.

I worked every Monday through Thursday evening this fall, and some nights were really boring. Thank goodness for the following three books that got me through all those shifts.
24849026 24931250 13206900
All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Winter by Marissa Meyer

Thank you to all the authors whose books got me through the tough times in 2015.

1 comment:

  1. My books are what I come back to whenever I feel a little low. Like, back when I was doing my internship and was pretty much the new girl who doesn't quite fit, my Kindle was a major lifesaver. This Lois Lane book sounds awesome by the way. I might check it out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...