April 10, 2016

Rewind & Review #59


~I slaved over a history paper and agonized over an American lit paper.
~All four of the poems I submitted for my school's literary magazine were rejected.
~I've entered the haze that is always the last month of the semester.

Books I Received for Review
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (from St. Martin's Griffin via NetGalley)
The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (from Bloomsbury via NetGalley)
Smash & Grab by Amy Christine Parker (from Random House via NetGalley)

Books I Bought
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
When We Collided by Emery Lord

Books I Read
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski (reread)
When We Collided by Emery Lord
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (5 stars)
As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner (2 stars)
These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas (4 stars)
Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood
Riders by Veronica Rossi (DNF)
The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan (reread)
Traitor Angels by Anne Blankman (4 stars)
A Tyranny of Petticoats by various authors (4 stars)
Untamed by A.G. Howard (3 stars)
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 3/28-4/2)
   (From 4/3-4/9)
  • TTT: Books Every College Freshman Should Read
  • Seventeen More 2017 Reads
  • Emma Recommends Some #QuietYA
  • Random Friday: Spring Fashion
  • Review: Mother-Daughter Book Camp by Heather Vogel Frederick
  • Review: Crossing the Line by Meghan Rogers
  • Writing Prompt #3
  • Review: Double Down by Gwenda Bond
  • So You Like... #26
  • What Did I Do Before Netflix?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...