January 15, 2017

Rewind & Review #77


~I listed some books I'm excited for on Twitter and then created my first ever Storify to collect all the tweets in one easy-to-find place: https://storify.com/emmathebookworm/2017-books-i-m-excited-for
~I experienced my first snowfall in Virginia since I was a toddler.
~I went back to school. The drive was long, and it felt weird being back.
~First week of classes and work. Things are already busy and stressful, but at least I don't have a TON of homework this weekend.

Books I Received for Review
Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves (from Random House Childrens via NetGalley)
Noteworthy by Riley Redgate (from Abrams via NetGalley)
Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett (from Simon and Schuster via NetGalley)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
RoseBlood by A.G. Howard (won from the publisher in a Goodreads giveaway)

Books I Bought
Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken

Books I Read
Yours Truly by Heather Vogel Frederick
Much Ado About Anne by Heather Vogel Frederick (reread)
The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon (3 stars)
Dear Pen Pal by Heather Vogel Frederick (reread)
Wolf Hollow by Lauren Wolk (3 stars)
Pies & Prejudice by Heather Vogel Frederick (reread)
Pax by Sara Pennypacker (3.5 stars)
Mother-Daughter Book Camp by Heather Vogel Frederick (reread)
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis (reread)
First Women by Kate Anderson Brower (3 stars)
RoseBlood by A.G. Howard (DNF)
Piecing Me Together by Renee Watson
Court of Fives by Kate Elliott (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 1/2-1/7)
   (from 1/8-1/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...