November 18, 2017

If I Had a Book Club

Inspired by an old Top Ten Tuesday topic, I'm going to share what my book club would read...if I had/lead one.


We'd read historical fiction with strong female protagonists. This would include the Scarlet trilogy, Wolf by Wolf, and The Girl from Everywhere.


We'd read YA romances with both fluff and serious momentsTo All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy, The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You, The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love, and P.S. I Like You.


I'd suggest we spend a few months specifically reading diverse YA fiction, featuring titles like Piecing Me Together, This Side of Home, Written in the Stars, Under a Painted Sky, Starfish, and Saints and Misfits.


After that, we'd read fantasy with sweeping world-building: Leigh Bardugo's Grisha-verse books (the Shadow and Bone trilogy, the Six of Crows duology, and The Language of Thorns), Rae Carson's Fire and Thorns trilogy, and Roshani Chokshi's The Star-Touched Queen and A Crown of Wishes.


We'd also have to read some twisty mysteries, like The Naturals series and The Archived duology.


What would happen if you had a book club?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...