December 27, 2017

Looking Back on My Seventeen 2017 Reads

I have to say, I feel like my Seventeen 2017 Reads were, for the most part, a let-down. Not only did I DNF/not like most of them, but several got pushed to 2018 (or even 2019) release dates. But let me break it down for y'all. (You can read this post for thoughts on the Seventeen 2017 Reads picks I read in the first half of 2017.)


READ AND LOVED/LIKED

Dare Mighty Things by Heather Kaczynski (4 stars)
Dear Martin by Nic Stone (4 stars)
Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett (4 stars)
Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert (4 stars)
Someone Else's Summer by Rachel Bateman (4 stars)
Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman (4 stars)
That Inevitable Victorian Thing by E.K. Johnston (4 stars)
Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore (4 stars)


READ AND WAS NEUTRAL ABOUT

Between Two Skies by Joanne O'Sullivan (3 stars)
The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke (3 stars)
I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo (3 stars)
Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas (3 stars)
Prince in Disguise by Stephanie Kate Strohm (3 stars)
Wesley James Ruined My Life by Jennifer Honeybourn (3.5 stars)
Who's That Girl by Blair Thornburgh (3 stars)


READ AND DISLIKED

A Dangerous Year by Kes Trester (DNF)
The League of American Traitors by Matthew Landis (2 stars)
Meant to Be by Julie Halpern (DNF)


REMOVED FROM TBR LIST

Neighborhood Girls by Jessie Ann Foley


STILL NEED TO READ

Nutcracked by Susan Adrian


PUSHED TO A LATER RELEASE DATE

Amal Unbound by Aisha Saaed
Lost Causes by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Thoughts? Eager to see what I think of my Eighteen 2018 Reads?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...