December 22, 2017

Random Friday: Favorite Movies of 2017


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my blog.
  • Blog about this week's topic (or a variant of it).
  • Add the link to your Random Friday post at the bottom of this one.
I didn't see a lot of movies this year, but the three I did see in theaters were hits.

1. Wonder Woman
Diana Prince is queen.

2. Thor: Ragnarok
So funny and great plot twists. (I saw it twice, just like Wonder Woman, so it really was great.)

3. Murder on the Orient Express
One time I'm glad I didn't read the book first because otherwise I would've seen the plot twists coming, which would've been no fun.

What movies did you enjoy this year? Can't wait for 2018 - the year of the YA adaptation! :D


1 comment:

  1. All three of the movies you've listed are ones I want to watch! My Mom and I have a goal of trying to watch more movies this year, and all three of these are on our list to watch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...