December 31, 2017

Rewind & Review #100


~It's my 100th Rewind & Review post?? 
~Christmas has come and gone.
~Only one week left before I head back to school. D:
~I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but I think I want to this year. I want to: follow through on the scenes I write (that is, finish them before I go on to write another scene), visit at least one place I haven't been before (whether it's another state or country), and read at least 250 books (I'm going to set my Goodreads goal lower than that but raise it as the year goes on, if I'm keeping up).

Books I Received for Review
Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian (from Random House via NetGalley)
Always Forever Maybe by Anica Mrose Rissi (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)
Local Flavor by Jean Iversen (from Northwestern University Press via NetGalley)
Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen
More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer (from Bloomsbury)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
Tone Deaf by Olivia Rivers
A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner
Shakespeare's Sonnets and Other Poems by William Shakespeare (from my parents)
The Seventh Wish by Kate Messner
Once and for All by Sarah Dessen
A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess (from my aunt and uncle)

Books I Bought
Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
In a Perfect World by Trish Doller
This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston
Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West
Interference by Kay Honeyman
Sunset Lullaby by Robin Jones Gunn

Books I Read
Twelve by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (4 stars)
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia (reread)
Ginger Pye by Eleanor Estes (3 stars)
Matilda by Roald Dahl (4 stars)
Lucky in Love by Kasie West (reread)
A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf (3.5 stars)
Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen
This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills (reread)
Tone Deaf by Olivia Rivers (3 stars)
Sisterchicks series by Robin Jones Gunn (3.4 stars)
The Sweet Life in Paris by David Lebovitz (3 stars)
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (reread)
Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 12/18-12/23)
   (from 12/24/-12/30)

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH ASH PRINCESS SOUNDS AMAZING! FOOLISH HEARTS IS AMAZING!!!! :D OOOOOOH YAS THIS ADVENTURE ENDS RE-READ! Did you love it just as much as last time???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it even better!!! I didn't love it on my first read, but I gave it a second chance after LOVING Foolish Hearts, and I'm so glad I did.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...