December 17, 2017

Rewind & Review #99


~Finals are conquered. I managed three A's and two A-'s. I really wanted straight A's, but an oddly low participation grade killed my grade in one class, and I don't think I was graded fairly in the other. But...c'est la vie.
~I'm home!!! Mary Courtney came with me for the first few days, and we relaxed a lot, but I also showed her around Richmond and we went to the mall. 
~Book haul video at the bottom of this post!

Books I Received for Review
Along the Indigo by Elsie Chapman (from Abrams via NetGalley)
No Filter by Orlagh Collins (from Bloomsbury via NetGalley)
Summer Constellations by Alisha Sevigny (from Kids Can Press via Edelweiss)
Furyborn by Claire Legrand (from Sourcebooks Fire via NetGalley)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton (via trade)

Books I Bought
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

Books I Read
My Life in France by Julia Child (4 stars)
The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson (reread)
My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff (4 stars)
Nice Try, Jane Sinner by Lianne Oelke
Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire (3 stars)
 A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg (4 stars)
A Long Way From Home by Saroo Brierley (3 stars)
A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
Dare Mighty Things by Heather Kaczynski (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 12/4-12/9)
   (from 12/10-12/16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...