January 5, 2018

Random Friday: Favorite New-to-Me Authors in 2017


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my blog.
  • Blog about this week's topic (or a variant of it).
  • Add the link to your Random Friday post at the bottom of this one.

I know TTT did this topic on Tuesday, but I had a Rewind to 2017 post scheduled for then, so I'm doing it now. (I also didn't have close to ten authors to feature.)

30363359
I finally read The Queen's Thief books, and I'm so glad I did!

31931941
Eliza and Her Monsters was ah-mazing.

31706476
I haven't read any of her other books, but I really, really enjoyed The Shadow Cipher.

12974372
The Memoirs of Lady Trent series is so creative, and I'm glad I got to enjoy them with one of my best friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...