February 2, 2018

Random Friday: Favorite Book Covers That Are Green


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my blog.
  • Blog about this week's topic (or a variant of it).
  • Add the link to your Random Friday post at the bottom of this one.
This week, I made the topic a little more open than my usual book topics, so y'all are welcome to talk about whatever color you want! I chose green because I've gotten very attached to the color lately, thanks to my Hogwarts house. Here's some YA book covers that are, at least, partially green.

29939047
A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi

31451174
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

30038906
The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord

9627755
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

18189606
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

12558285
Splintered by A.G. Howard


Do you have any favorite green book covers? Or what color would you choose for today's topic?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...