February 14, 2018

Rewind & Review #103


~I delayed this post a couple days for good reason: I was in New York on Sunday and didn't bring my laptop with. See more about New York a few lines down.
~It got cold again. Blech.
~Turned in my paper and did my presentation...a class period after I was supposed to because a couple people ran long with their presentations.
~My weekend in New York was pretty rainy, but I got lots of books, saw a musical (Beautiful: the Carole King Musical), had brunch, went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, met a longtime blogger friend, and shadowed at Bloomsbury.

Books I Received for Review
The Rose Legacy by Jessica Day George
The Opposite of Here by Tara Altebrando
The Wren Hunt by Mary Watson (from Bloomsbury)
Between Frost and Fury by Chani Lynn Feener
Mayfly by Jeff Sweat
The Outcast by Taran Matharu
The Impossibility of Us by Katy Upperman
When Life Gives You Demons by Jennifer Honeybourn
How We Roll by Natasha Friend
Sweet Black Waves by Kristina PĂ©rez
The Game Can't Love You Back by Karole Cozzo (from Macmillan)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery (bought/gifted by my mother)
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
The Books of Bayern by Shannon Hale (the new covers) (from Bloomsbury)

Books I Bought
Dead Feminists: Historic Heroines in Living Color by Chandler O'Leary and Jessica Spring
The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross
The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro
Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
The Possibility of Now by Kim Culbertson
The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Books I Read
The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis (reread)
Paris in Love by Eloisa James (3 stars)
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
Let's Talk About Love by Claire Kann (3.5 stars)
Calling My Name by Liara Tamani (4 stars)
Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson (5 stars)
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (reread)
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis (3 stars)
The First to Know by Abigail Johnson (3 stars)
The Beloved Wild by Melissa Ostrom
And We're Off by Dana Schwartz (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 1/29-2/3)
   (from 2/4-2/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...